September 7, 2013

Rebuild Update: Pre-Construction

Today has been such a lazy day. We ran a few errands this morning and then came home in time for the girls to nap.

I spent the afternoon cleaning out my email (yes, it took all afternoon) and then I made oven baked fajitas for dinner. Now we are watching our OU Sooners play. :)

Now on to the update…..

The architect finally finished our plans this week and we now have our pre-construction meeting scheduled for end of next week! Have I mentioned how ready I am to get started??

Rebuild-Front Elevation

Just for reference, here's a not so great picture of our house before the tornado. I know I have at least one better one but can't seem to find it right now.

Our selection meetings will come after the pre-construction meeting but we pretty much know what we want for our finishes….except for the brick and stone on the exterior. We know what we like but can't seem to agree on a good combination of colors. I think we've finally resolved to just wait until we can physically go to the brick and stone places to make a final decision.

This house building stuff makes my head spin. I don't remember it being this stressful the first time.

Hopefully I'll be posting progress pictures soon!

Cursif Signature

1 comment:

  1. That's an exciting transformation! We're house hunting in Cape Cod right now and in our price range, we won't avoid doing a lot of "fixing up". I'm looking forward to following your progress :)

    ReplyDelete

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...