September 23, 2013

On the Menu

We've been so off our routine lately that we've been eating out a lot. I'm wanting to get back to couponing (more for our weekly meals than to stock up…there's no room for extras here) so I've decided to get better about meal planning.

We are also trying to eat a little healthier but I'm not a fan of ground turkey so I've been using ground chicken. Loving that!

Here's our menu for the week. I'm going to try to start posting recipes and pictures but that will come in the coming weeks.

September Week 4 Meal Plan

Since Saturday is a game day, I'm going to make the Crockpot Philly Cheese Steak Sandwiches that I made a few weeks ago.

Cursif Signature

2 comments:

  1. I need to post my menu plans! I love reading other people's and getting ideas. I made meatloaf last night and it was amazing!! Going to post the recipe this week....will love to see some of yours too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been menu planning for the past few weeks and I am amazed at how much I love it! This week my hubby is in London so it's kind of a free for all for just Evie and me! Next week though I am back to it!

    You should come link this up for our Life Created Link-Up! :)

    http://www.itsavol.com/2013/09/life-created-3.html

    ReplyDelete

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...