September 2, 2013

On the Menu: September Week 1

I'm actually somewhat sticking to my meal plans so I figured I'd keep it up. Picking easy to prepare meals is definitely helping. I can't wait to get back into MY kitchen.

September-Week-1-Meal-Plan

I was inspired to do the chopped salad after seeing all the chopped salad recipes on Pinterest. I used the Hidden Valley Guacamole Ranch and it was delicious!

For the Indian Tacos, I'm using this recipe and for the oven baked chicken fajitas, I'm using this recipe with a minor adjustment…I'll use my favorite premade marinade instead of the spice mixture.

What's on your menu for this week?

Cursif Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...