September 30, 2013

On the Menu: October Week 1 Meal Plan

Weekly Meal Plans

We ate out several times last week because we were out & about so a lot of this week's meals are carried over from last week.

The two meals I actually made last week were delicious! So much so that we ate all the leftovers for lunches. I've shared the recipe for the Mexican Chicken Lasagna below.

I'm finally going to jump on the Spicy Sausage Pasta bandwagon and give it a try this week. Another new to us recipe is the Pizza Pasta Casserole. I've looked up several recipes and I think I'm going to do my own little version based on our tastes.

October Week 1 Meal Plan

Now let's talk about the Mexican Chicken Lasagna. I've had a different version of Mexican Lasagna that I didn't particularly care for but this one was so good that it made it on to our regular rotation meal list.

Mexican Chicken Lasagna

Adapted recipe from MMM…CafĂ©

Mexican Chicken Lasagna Recipe

You can serve this with any of your favorite fixings like salsa and/or guacamole. I also served it with corn chips.

Cursif Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...