September 22, 2013

Just a little Weekend Recap

We had a very low key yet exhausting weekend.

Yesterday my father in law came for a short visit. The girls went down for their nap while he was here and not long after he left, Tillie woke up with a fever. She still refuses to take medicine. For every 10 attempts she'll take it once and when she doesn't, we don't dare hold her down to give it to her because she gets so mad she throws it up every time. Needless to say, we got very little sleep last night.

photo 2 (22)

As of tonight, she has still been running a low grade fever. I wish I knew what keeps making her sick. However, she hasn't acted quite as sick as she has the past few times. She was well enough for shenanigans with her sister.

photo 1 (26)

I just hope we all get a good night's sleep tonight.

James moved some stuff around in our storage lockers. We bought a new dining room table last weekend (that I just couldn't resist) so we had to find a place for it.

Other than that, we haven't done much. We were very boring this week. Sometimes it's good to be boring though. :)

Cursif Signature

1 comment:

  1. Your not alone in the medicine battle.My 2 year old refuses all medicine! She will throw it up everytime I have to slip it in food, milk, etc when shes sick and has to have something and still can't hardly get her to take it. I wish drs could just do shots for sickness and with her they usually give one if they can cause they are very aware of her lol.

    ReplyDelete

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...