September 3, 2013

In Honor of the Pumpkin Spice Latte

Today is the official release of the Pumpkin Spice Latte's at Starbucks! Have you had yours yet?

To celebrate, I thought I'd share some pumpkin recipes.

Who doesn't love Twinkies? If you are a fan of the Twinkie, try this recipe using pumpkin! Yum!!


(Source)

Funnel cakes are my absolute favorite dessert. I really should make them more often. Maybe I'll try making these pumpkin funnel cakes!


(Source)

My go to treat when I go to Starbucks is a slice of the pumpkin bread. I bet all you Salted Caramel fans would love this version!

Salted Caramel Pumpkin Buttercream Frosted Pumpkin Bread Recipe l www.a-kitchen-addiction.com
(Source)

Or if you are a fan of Nutella, you might try this version.

Nutella Marshmallow Pumpkin Bread - sweet pumpkin bread with swirls of Nutella and Marshmallow Cream  http://www.insidebrucrewlife.com
(Source)

Of course we can't forget about pumpkin pie. I'm thinking if I made this dip, I would probably eat it all in one sitting and then would go hide in the pantry and lick the bowl clean.


(Source)

Do you have a favorite pumpkin recipe? If so, please share!

Cursif Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...