September 29, 2013

I may or may not have…

Sunday Confessional

I may or may not have…thrown a mom sized toddler fit this weekend.

Two at age two is about to kill me. Bless all you mommas who have triplets or more!

These two girls of mine are toy dumping, coloring on the walls & furniture, pulling bows off their bow holder, climbing and standing on the table tops, fit throwing toddlers and it's about to drive me bonkers!

I say "No" no less than 3498435 times a day and am told no 5865894 times a day. There is constant separation and time outs.

I feel like nothing I do works. I know they are 2 but sheesh! Something has to work. I need some control!

So yesterday, after a night of broken sleep due to a toddler who woke up and wouldn't go back to sleep, I may or may not have grunted, growled and stomped my feet right into my bedroom and shut the door.

After a full night's sleep, I feel not so out of control today.

So thankful for a new day.

Cursif Signature

 

1 comment:

  1. I have to agree that two at this age is very hard work. I have no miracle cure or tip that 'really works', but just want to send you some strength and recommend my chant "this too shall pass, all too quickly and then I will miss this" Sometimes I'm not that sure that I will miss it at all, but I chant it anyway.

    ReplyDelete

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...