September 13, 2013

Five on Friday: Joy, K-Cups & Freebies!

This week seemed like a long week until today. I was feeling blah and was so lazy the first part of the week and then yesterday I got a mini burst of energy and finally cleaned our bathrooms. For some reason, having the bathrooms clean made the whole apartment feel fresh and clean.

Today, we have our pre-construction meeting and the day seems to be flying by…which is something I was not expecting since I've been so anxious for our meeting this afternoon.

Since I seem to have a new found love of bullet points, I'm linking up again for Five on Friday!

{ONE}

Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul. ~Psalm 143.8

I have been reminded lately why this is my life verse. When I wake up early, before the chaos of 2 year old twins, and spend time in the Word with the Lord, my days tend to go so much better.

{TWO}

I posted this picture of Tillie on Instagram yesterday. The joy that I captured in her face just makes my heart happy. I think one of the best things about children is that they teach you to take joy in the smallest things. Both girls just love bubbles! Our favorite are the Gymboree bubbles and bubble blower.

Bubble Joy

{THREE}

photo (39)

I splurged last night and bought these K-Cups. I had the Caramel Macchiato this morning (with my Sweet Cream Coffee Mate Bliss) and really liked it! I couldn't wait to try the Pumpkin Spice so I'm brewing a cup now. ;)

{FOUR}

I recently did some printables for a BaBy Q shower. I'm really liking this theme and may just do a couple different sets for it.

BaBy Q

{FIVE}

Speaking of printables. Isaiah 43 has come before me, in various forms, several times this week. I used the Rhonna Designs app to create a picture for Instagram and posted it yesterday. This morning in my quiet time, I came across it again which led me to design a printable. You can download it for FREE here. Please let me know if you have problems downloading it.

You Are Mine

And now I'm off to drink my cuppa Pumpkin Spice and get ready for our meeting!

Cursif Signature

2 comments:

  1. I need to find those K cups! Love your blog and the name is soooo hilarious! New Follower

    Found you on the link up :)!

    http://the2qualleys.blogspot.com

    XOXO Bunnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you! Just catching up on your blog! :) I'm so excited for the re-build project. The house is going to be absolutely stunning! LOVE me some pumpkin spice k-cups! Snagged some at Target the other day. Also! Thank you so much for the printable. I'm going to print today... and I know just the frame and place for it. I've been praying this scripture all morning. -Take care! Danna

    ReplyDelete

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...