August 21, 2013

Wednesday Randoms

Hello Wednesday!

  • I pretty much got the entire apartment clean today. The only thing I have left to do is mop the floors and wash the bathroom rugs. I guess that's an advantage to living in a small space.

  • A few months ago I think I posted a pic on Instagram of my cabinet doors being left open. I kept getting irritated that someone kept doing it until I realized it was me leaving them open! Oops! Well now I seem to be forgetting to put things back into the fridge/freezer. Mommy brain is real, ya'll!

  • I bought this flip flop organizer at Bed Bath & Beyond a couple weeks ago and I love it! We don't have much floor space in our closet in the apartment (or hanging space really) so it was nice to get my flip flops organized in one spot. I'm thinking you could use it for many other things as well!

0821 Randoms (2 of 3) 0821 Randoms (3 of 3)

  • Yesterday was the first Demo Day for our house! We went out and took pics last night. I think I'll do a weekly update with progress pic on Saturdays.

  • I bought new lamps for our bedroom. They're actually for our bedroom in the house but they went on sale so I snatched them up before they were gone. I love them! They are so elegant.

0821 Randoms (1 of 3)

  • Thank you for the emails and sweet comments regarding yesterday's post about Tensley. Don't think I've left out Tillie though. She's getting a post next week. :)

Cursif Signature

2 comments:

  1. I've never seen that flip flop organizer, but it seems like a GREAT idea! I feel like I can never see mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the lamps! Very cute. And the flip flop organizer is so awesome! I may need a few of those. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...