August 14, 2013

Wednesday Randoms with Exciting News!

Linking up with Megan over at In this Wonderful Life today!

  • I may have to start doing all my posts using bullet points. It's the only way my brain will work lately. And probably the only way I can get posts done!
  • The big news? We are scheduled to sign a contract with our builder tomorrow!!!!!!!!!! This has been a wild ride finding a builder. I'm so glad we finally have one. If everything goes according to plan (and we all know with my history, that probably won't happen) the remaining demo and pre-construction meeting will happen next week!
  • I have been looking at Houzz and Pinterest so much lately that my brain has gone into a total house decorating protest. Anytime I look at a d├ęcor picture, it just shuts down. So I'm taking a break from looking at house stuff until all the walls of the new house go up. It's a good thing we already have our cabinet & wall colors ready for our selection meetings.

  • Has anyone bought the bubba brand insulated cups/mugs from Target? I got this one last night and I love it! It has a rubber straw which I like and it's 32oz! The best part? It's dishwasher safe!
     http://www.bubbabrands.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/32oz-mug_target_pink-with-straw-268x425.png
  • I have an exciting discount and giveaway from N&S Adorables coming in the next week or so! If you are a fan of monogramming, go check out Brittany's Facebook page! She has some really cute stuff and plans to have a football/Halloween sale tonight!

 

Cursif Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...