August 20, 2013

Toddler Tuesday: Tensley Wensley

Tensley-4876

This girl. She has stolen my heart. Well, half of it anyway. :)

Sometimes I have to worry when she's quiet but most of the time when I go to look for her, I'll find her just sitting in the middle of their closet, or on the couch just looking at books.

She has a squeal like no other.

She's so incredibly curious….about everything.

She loves her sister more than anything. Even though it's hard to tell a lot of the time.

She's a good eater.

She gets frustrated quite a bit. If you don't figure out what she wants or get on to her for doing something, she growls, throws a fit then stomps off. She is just 2 right? So when did I get a teenager?!

When I can get her to sit still she is the best at cuddling.

She's tough. She climbs a lot….which means she falls a lot. She almost always gets right up and keeps on going…except when the fall causes a big goose egg and leaves scrapes on the side of her face.

She is extremely silly.

Tensley-4877 Tensley-4880 Tensley-4881
Tensley-4879 Tensley-4882
Tensley-4884 Tensley-4885
                     Tensley-4886

That's my Tensley Wensley and I love her in more ways than I can count.

Cursif Signature

2 comments:

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...