August 27, 2013

Toddler Tuesday: Silly Tillie

Silly-Tillie_1

This girl is a momma's girl but she also adores her daddy.

I rarely ever have to worry about her getting into trouble. She minds fairly well.

Since she started talking the sass has come out big time. She is constantly "mimicking" me and telling me no or stop it.

She's bossy.

She's prissy. She always asks for a bow or when we are out shopping she will stop me to look at something saying "It's cute!"

She's very sensitive. She's constantly worries about "her people" and always gets concerned if we get separated when we are out and about.

She loves her sissy very much but rarely shows it. She's very protective of Tensley.

She is so smart. It doesn't take her long to figure out how stuff works.

She's a picky eater….actually, I'm surprised she hasn't starved to death. She doesn't eat much at all!

She has the cutest giggle.

She LOVES to slide.

She is so much like me. I often worry that she acts too old for her age. I want her to have fun and enjoy her childhood. I don't want her to worry about things that she shouldn't have to worry about right now.

Silly-Tillie_2
Silly-Tillie_3
Silly-Tillie_4

She has the other half of my heart and I love her so much. I can't imagine life without my Tillie.

Cursif Signature

 

2 comments:

  1. She's such a doll!!! Sounds a lot like my Emma girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my word!! I can't even take these pictures!!! So precious!

    ReplyDelete

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...