August 18, 2013

I may or may not have…

It's confession Sunday! Wait. I'm not confessing anything! Haha!

This week seemed like a long one. Do you ever have moments or days that you do things you normally wouldn't do just to help you get through the day? Me either.

This week…..

  • I may or may not have gone 3 days without washing my hair. That's what pony tails are for, right?!

  • I may or may not have used the Nabi Jr's and movies as entertainment for an entire day. Listen, some days you just don't have it in you to spend an entire day dealing with whiny, needy children or children that like to dance ON the dining room table or children that want to use you as a jungle gym. On days like that you do anything you can to keep them occupied so you can have a little bit of peace….at least for part of the day.

  • I may or may not have had Mexican food 3…ok more like 4-5 meals in a row.

  • I may or may not have done a happy dance in the middle of the parking lot after signing the contract with our new builder. Three months people! Three very long months of having everything up in the air. It has been the longest 3 months of my life!

  • I may or may not have, while waiting for hubs to get home, hid in the kitchen eating raw cookie dough and drinking coffee after being alone with the girls for 12+ hours.

Anything you want to confess…or not? ;)

Cursif Signature

3 comments:

  1. Eating raw cookie dough is the only way to survive sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In right there with you on most of these! With the few weeks I've had my kids have watched way too much TV and I've gone days without make up or hair fixed haha. Oh also been on a major guacamole kick so have been eating chips and salsa/guac like its going out of style! Oh and my Hubs is out of town through Wed and you better believe I will be in major survival mode so who knows what I will do haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those seem like regular days for me after work lol! Please visit our new post at preemietwinsandme.blogspot.com. We always follow and comment!

    ReplyDelete

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...