August 29, 2013

House Dreaming: Playroom

Since the house building process has been going so slowly, and I'm anxious to start decorating, I've decided to start playing with planning out the layout & d├ęcor of each of our rooms.

Today, I'm going to show you what I'd like to do for the girls playroom. Of course we are 6-7 months out from moving in so any or all of it can and most likely will change. ;)

Here is my inspiration board:

Playroom Design Board

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9

This is what I envision the layout to be.

Playroom Layout

For the book shelves, I actually plan to use the the picture shelves and display some of the girls favorite books. The rest of the books will either be stored in the closet or in the Expedit shelving. The recliners are the recliners that were donated to them after the tornado. They are currently Barbie themed so I'm thinking about trying to reupholster them.

I like the layout but I'm not in love with it. Once I can actually get in the room I'll be able to see if it all fits.

Cursif Signature

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...