August 30, 2013

Football, Philly Cheese Steak & Printables

{ONE}

OU-Football-Subway-Print

Tomorrow is the start of OU football! I hope to get to watch more games this year but I still have toddlers that require almost constant supervision so we'll see.

{TWO}

all about ONCE in wonderland

                                                      (Source)

I'm so ready for the Fall shows to start! I'm especially looking forward to Nashville, Once Upon a Time and I am beside myself excited to see the new series spin off Once Upon a Time in Wonderland!

{THREE}

I seem to have been a slacker on the cleaning and laundry this week. My creative mind has been going non-stop (hence the OU football print above) so I've been glued to my computer any chance the girls give me (and all during nap time). I just finished a Halloween party set and hope to get it added to the shop in the next couple of weeks.

I've also been thinking about doing a Thanksgiving set. Anyone have any interest any type of printables? If so, what kind?

{Four}

I made these crockpot Philly cheesesteak sandwiches that I had pinned from Jenna's Journey. They were delicious! I ended up using rib eye instead of round steak. Probably a little more expensive but I didn't have to buy much since I was just making it for two. Also, next time I think I'll add some green bell peppers. I think it needed that extra flavor.

{FIVE}

We have an Arts Festival that takes place Labor Day weekend every year. I want to go this weekend but we are having a heat wave so I'm not sure we'll make it unless we go early in the morning or later in the evening. Honestly, I really just like to go for the food. :)

Cursif Signature

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...