August 23, 2013

Five on Friday: Owies, Insurance & Lighting

 

It's Friday once again and again I'm linking up for Five on Friday!

{One}

Tillie has recently been coming to me telling me that some body part hurts. At first she kept saying her tummy hurt and I thought she was getting sick but then she started saying other body parts hurt and wanted me to kiss them and make them better. Now she's constantly coming up to me wanting me to kiss some kind of non-existent owie.

{Two}

We are now 3 months post tornado and we are still dealing with/waiting on insurance to finish out our claim. I'm ready to be done with it already!

{Three}

The pool here at the apartment complex is closing for the season at the end of this month. I'm going to try to take the girls swimming as much as possible before then since they loved it so much when we took them a couple weeks ago.

Tensley Swimming Tillie Strawberry Swim

{Four}

I've been thinking about lighting fixtures for the new house. Specifically for above the island. I think I've narrowed it down to these 3. Which one do you like?

Chrome PendantLantern for IslandPendant for Island

{Five}

I haven't been walking as much as I'd like to be but yesterday I went and finally remembered to wear my Polar watch. I'm pretty pleased with how many calories I burned. It's much more than the My Fitness Pal app says I burned. I'm thinking about wearing this all day one day to see how many calories I burn chasing the girls all day.

Polar Watch

Cursif Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...