July 22, 2013

Who Am I?

I'm linking up over at Jenna's Journey today!

The topic is About Me. I didn't realize until today that my About page is pretty incomplete. I guess I need to get that updated. Oops!

05 12 13_4509

My name is Heather and I've been blogging for about 6 years (only about 3 on this blog). I started blogging shortly after I opened up my Etsy shop. Over at A Scrappy Design I blogged mostly about my products, my crafty endeavors and other Etsy shops. You can read about why I started this blog on my About page.

I still blog about my Etsy shop from time to time but most of what I blog about is my chaotic life with twin girls. We recently lost our home in the devastating tornado that went through Moore, Oklahoma so most of my recent posts have been about our recovery and rebuild efforts.

I'm kind of a social media addict so you can find me on Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest. I also love replying to blog comments but sadly, people don't comment a whole lot these days and when they do, their email is not set up on their blog account that allows me to reply back. :(  If you aren't sure how to check whether or not your email is set up, I posted a how to HERE. Please check your account to see if your email is set up so I can chat with you! :)

Looking forward to meeting new to me bloggers so head on over and link up too!

Cursif Signature

 

12 comments:

  1. Stopping by from the blog challenge! Your girls are adorable!! I'm so sorry to hear about losing your home to a tornado. I will be reading more of your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. stopping over from Jenna's....
    Your girls are adorable! :) I'm pretty sure I've bought something from your Etsy shop. Interesting. I need to go back and look into that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping over from Jenna's! I'm sorry that your home was one of the ones lost in the Moore tornado. I total understand being a social media addict.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm here from Jenna's! So sorry to hear about the loss of your home! I'm looking forward to following along on your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, so sorry to heat about your house! Your girls are precious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    So sorry about your house. You (and all the other residents who are rebuilding) are a huge inspiration to me!

    Your girls are adorable, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there! Came by from the comment challenge.

    Sorry to hear about your family's loss, but so glad to see so many people pitching in to rebuild. I'm following you on Twitter (I'm an addict too), Pinterest and Instagram. Look forward to keeping up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! I found your site through Jenna's Comment Challenge:) I love your blog name, I think that is about 90% of the sentences my sister-in-law says to us lol.

    ReplyDelete
  9. GIRL! AMEN on the having the email set up with your account! I hate when I go to reply to a comment and I CAN'T!!! I've posted about it too, but alas, still so many without it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi Heather! I found you through the commenting challenge. Your girls are precious, and I LOVE your blog name! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your girls are so cute!! I look forward to reading more about your family soon!

    ReplyDelete

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...