July 17, 2013

Wednesday Randoms

  • It's been raining all week and the girls and I need to get out of the apartment. However, I refuse to leave the apartment when it's raining because all three of us would be soaked before we even got to the car. One of the things I miss about having a garage.

 

  • I think we are winning the battle on the lice front. I didn't find anything on any of us yesterday but I'm still going to be combing through the rest of the week. I went out last night and got us stocked up on a lice preventative arsenal including tea tree oil and coconut oil products. Be gone you darn lice!

 

  • A couple of products I bought (to use as a lice preventative) were the Organix Tea Tree Oil & Mint shampoo and the Coconut Oil Conditioner. I really liked them but I smelled like a coconut thin mint after my shower. :)
    Organix

 

  • I think I'm ready to start working on printables for my shop. I'm still trying to decide if I want to start taking custom orders though. I need to see if I can actually get into a good work schedule before I decide. 

 

  • Do you design blogs or have anyone you recommend? I want a makeover but I'm tired of doing it myself. It's just not fun for me and I don't really have the time right now. I'd rather be spending any extra time on my shop.

 

I hope everyone has had a good week so far!

Cursif Signature

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're gaining control over the lice situation. What a nightmare!!!
    We got a bigger SUV and it barely fits in the garage, so I park it in the driveway most of the time. It is an inconvenience!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need a makeover on my blog too but haven't researched people yet....let me know if you find someone to go with! Also gross about the lice!! My sisters kids got it last year and she said it was a nightmare!! Glad they are gone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes on the lice! I hope the infestation is over!

    I highly highly recomment Tiffany Kuehl Designs. She's so affordable and easy to work with. I adore her and use her for everything designwise. Tell her I sent you! I don't get any referral fee or anything but I'd like for her to know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the Organix line too. The coconut smells so good! :) Found you via Megan's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Found you via another blog. I am newer to the blog world but I enjoyed reading around here :)

    Mistie
    justcallmesparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...