July 10, 2013

Wednesday Randoms

I can't believe it's Wednesday already!

  • Our apartment has a regular top load washer. I've decided I hate it. I miss my front loader. I'm constantly scratching my knuckles on the little holes in the drum. It's also very, very loud.

  • We turned in our content list Sunday night. I cannot even begin to tell you what a relief that is! Now we can totally focus rebuilding.

  • I'm trying to decide when I'll be ready to start taking custom party printable design orders again. I may just focus on finishing the sets I've already started. If you have anything you'd like to see in the shop, let me know!

  • If everything works out like we hope, my pantry in our newly remodeled house will be like 4' wide by 5' deep! I'll totally be putting a counter and outlets in there for my appliances!

  • Speaking of floor plans, the process of deciding what we want and agreeing on what we want is a somewhat slow process. I'm just so ready to get going on this house! If you're following my hashtag #millsrebuild on Instagram and have wondered why there hasn't been many posts, now you know. Just don't give up on me b/c when we get this thing going, I'm sure there will be picture overload! :)

  • The girls have been pretty cute lately. Still ornery as ever but cute nonetheless. Tillie has started calling me "mo mom". I'm pretty sure she's trying to say "momma". She's always saying, "tank ewe (thank you) mo mom" or "sar (sorry) mo mom".

  • I've been on a night time coffee kick lately and for some reason, it's been keeping me up until midnight…or later! If only my favorite Eight O'Clock k-cups came in a decaf. ::sigh::

  • Have you ever had a craving for something and no matter what you try to satisfy it, it just doesn't do it? I've been craving something sweet but nothing is cutting it. Cake, candy, cookies, honey buns...nothing. Maybe I should try cereal....

Hope you all have a good day!

*Now that Google Reader is gone, be sure to follow me on Bloglovin.

Follow on Bloglovin

Cursif Signature

1 comment:

  1. When I am craving something sweet I always go for a butterfinger blast from Sonic!

    You will LOVE having countertops in your pantry! It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...