July 18, 2013

Houzz Dreaming

I've been having trouble being patient and waiting to decorate our newly rebuilt house until after we get the plans finalized….and actually start the re-building process. I mean, have you been on Houzz? I have spent hours on that site! In fact, I'm ashamed to admit that I have fallen asleep dropped the iPad while browsing their app in bed.

My goal for the house is light and bright. With that in mind, here are some of the pictures that have caught my eye lately.

I love the feel and the colors of this room.

Front Living

Hello craft room! Is that chandelier not the bomb diggity?

Craft Room

If I had this master bedroom I might not ever leave it.

Master Bedroom

If I had this master closet to go along with the master bedroom above, you might as well just slip trays of food under the door because then I would never want to leave my bedroom!

Master Closet

If you want to see what else I've come across, no worries, I'm sure I'll be sharing again soon. In the mean time, you can check out my Pinterest boards where I will be pinning away!

Cursif Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...