July 5, 2013

Hello.

Hi! Just thought I'd pop in and let y'all know where I've been.

I've been a party planning fool this week! The girls' party is tomorrow (today for you East Coasters) so last minute I threw together their party. In fact, I'm only awake and typing up this post right now because I'm waiting for my ground beef to cook so I can finish the chili for the party tomorrow.

BDay Outfit
Sorry for the bad iPhone pic.

Today was also my birthday. I spent the day decorating for the girls' party (at my parents) and then we went out to dinner with my family for my birthday this evening. If I had my way, I'd only focus on TnT's birthday and skip my own. Let's just say I'm starting to get a little uncomfortable with my age.

I will definitely post TnT's birthday pictures. I decided to go ahead and do the Minnie's Bow-tique theme….I just had to scale it way down. :)

So you don't miss a post, follow me on Bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin

Cursif Signature

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!! Hope you had a good day :) can't wait to see pics if the girls bday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see pictures!!! Happy belated birthday to you!

    ReplyDelete

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...