July 26, 2013

Five on Friday

ONE

The first bid on our rebuild came back yesterday. We were very happy with it. I can't wait to see the other bids!

TWO

Even with new carpet, our apartment smells a little like smoke sometimes. Since I'm on a peach kick right now, I bought some Bath & Body Peach Bellini Wallflowers to help cover the smell and I love it! I wonder how long it will take for me to be completely over peach anything. ;)

THREE

Ever since the girls' birthday party, I've been buying fresh flowers to have in the apartment. I'm loving the pops of color they bring to our somewhat drab d├ęcor. I think I will be carrying this over to the new house. These flowers are currently on my desk (that is no longer as tidy as when you saw it in this post).

Fresh Flowers

FOUR

Hubby and I have been staying up way to late. We got back on our routine of watching Friends on Nick at Night. We've also been discussing & dreaming about the new house. They play episodes from 10pm to midnight but they way they air, they actually run a little past midnight so yeah, we don't get to bed until late, late. it doesn't matter much to me because the girls usually sleep until around 9am so I can sleep in if I want. However, hubby has to be at work at 7am so that makes for very long days on so little sleep.

FIVE

I was at Target yesterday and when I came across these 3 things, I immediately had rooms in the new house designed around them. We'll see if they still have them when it's time to move in…

 Target Find-ChairTarget Find-Cabinet Target Find-Storage

Happy Friday!

Cursif Signature

2 comments:

  1. We have the chairs and red cabinet from Target in our formal dining room and I'm so happy with how it looks. We get a lot of compliments on them. I think they'll look great in your new place!

    ReplyDelete

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...