July 12, 2013

Five on Friday

Everyone else is doing it and I liked the idea of it since I'm always drawing a blank on what to post near the end of the week.

ONE

My birthday was last week but tonight my girlfriends are taking me out since my bff was OUT. OF. TOWN! It's OK, Jami, I forgive you. Just don't let it happen again. :) We are going to go eat at a yummy Mexican restaurant on the lake and who knows what else. I do know that TP'ing will NOT be involved. You hear that girls? Notta!

TWO

Our new floor plan isn't finalized yet but I've been decorating the house through Pinterest. It's pretty much set that this will be our new master bathroom. The shower however, will be rotated so it will be along the back wall. I love the whole spa feeling of this bathroom! I love the blue and the white cabinets. We will use a different flooring.

Master Bathroom

THREE

Since our house wasn't totaled, we are having to work with what we had before. It's been a bit of a challenge since we can't really move plumbing but it's been fun trying to move or remove walls to make the house what we want it to be. Let's talk specifically about my new laundry room. I don't know why I never thought about it before but we are removing the wall between our office/mudroom and laundry room to open up the space and make it one large "task" room. Here is what it will look like.

Laundry Mud Room

I can't even tell you how excited I am about this room! I've always wanted a locker style mud room bench for coats, shoes & bags so we are adding one. We are also adding another window above the sink for more natural light. You can also see the walk in pantry that I talked about in my Wednesday Randoms post. This new remodeled house is going to have so much more storage!

I have pinning like a mad woman so if you want to see all the plans I hope to implement in the newly remodeled house, feel free to follow me!

FOUR

The professional organizer who has offered to help me get the apartment organized is coming on Monday! I have managed to get some things organized but there are still many things that are just thrown into closets and drawers so I'm ready to have someone help me figure out how to organize it all. Don't worry, I plan to take lots of notes! ;)

FIVE

I am obsessed with everything peach right now. Sweet green tea with peach, white peach candles & wax melts, peach, peach peach! I can't get enough! Have I already mentioned this before? I'm a little embarrassed about how many Sonic Green tea peach tea's I've consumed over the last couple of weeks. The only thing is that not every Sonic is created equal so it's taken me a few tries to find one that makes it just right with the right amount of peach. Thankfully, the winning Sonic is the one that's right by our house so during the rebuild and after we move back, I can get my favorite drink any time I want! :)

Cursif Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...