June 20, 2013

My Favorite Things This Week

There are two things that have changed my outlook a little bit this week.

On Monday, I went to the doctor because I was still sick with a sinus/respiratory infection. I actually saw his PA but that was perfectly fine with me because 1. I have seen her many times before and 2. She can prescribe drugs. :) After checking the usual…ears, throat, sinuses, etc. She told me she was going to prescribe another (different) round of antibiotics and some steroids to try to knock this thing out.

Ohmygosh the steroids! Hallelujah those things worked! I have had energy and all the sinus/head pain is practically gone!

Steroids are my favorite thing this week.

Getting sick and trying to put the pieces back together after the tornado had proven quite difficult with two toddlers. Once we moved into the apartment (and even before that) James decided I needed some help. Since just about everyone I know was affected by the tornado, finding help was difficult. After some discussion and talking it over with my sister, we decided to hire my niece to help me a couple days a week while I try to get our apartment in working order.

03 31 13_3332

This decision has been the best thing we've done so far. Emma, my niece, is only 8 years old but she is a spiritually & emotionally wise beyond her years, energetic, imaginative, TnT loving little girl. She came on Tuesday and I can't even begin to tell you how much I was able to get done while she entertained the girls.

Emma is back today while I tackle the enormous piles of laundry and continue working on our dreaded content list for insurance.

Emma is my most favorite person this week. :)

Cursif Signature

 

2 comments:

  1. Aww how great! The girls I am sure love the interaction with her! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...