May 1, 2013

Wednesday Randoms

I think we are all on the mend…again. I woke up feeling better today. I'm wondering if Tropicana FarmStand juice I drank within 24 hours had anything to do with it. The Peach Mango was SO yummy I couldn't stop drinking it! Have you tried it? I was not given any compensation for talking about this product, just fyi ;)

Peach Mango Juice

I've officially made the switch to my iced coffee. Although, our high for tomorrow is 47. This is crazy! It was 80 & I was wearing shorts today!

I've never dwelled on wanting my girls to stay babies but here lately I keep thinking they are growing up too fast! Just their attitude and mannerisms are too much!

I had a good coupon shopping week this week. I spent a total of $11.25. Many have asked how I do it. If you want to learn, you can check out my Not So Extreme Coupon Series. If you have any questions, feel free to email me!

April 29 Coupon Trip April 30 Coupon Trip

We are taking a weekend vacation this month. Since we don't have an Ikea, we are without a doubt making a stop there. I want to find some things for the girls play area. I don't care for our current toy storage. Anything else I should check out while I'm there?

I fell into peer pressure and downloaded Jon Acuff's new book START. I haven't finished it yet…I'm almost done with it but I've really liked it. I plan to go back through it and take some "action" steps. But not now, I'm too tired and headed to bed. :)

Cursif Signature

2 comments:

  1. That juice look delicious!

    I've never really couponed (mainly bc the stuff that they give coupons for is not stuff we eat and we are pretty brand picky about shampoo and stuff) but I do plan our meals around what produce and meats are on sale for the week. Also anytime I see a manager special on meat (like freeze or use by tomorrow)I stock up bc we have a deep freeze.

    I also like to can in the summer time. I can't remember the last time we bought salsa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That juice does sound good!
    The weather is bipolar here, too. It has been gorgeous up until this past Saturday. Then, temps in the 50's, and that won't change until Wednesday...when it's 84!!! Crazy!

    ReplyDelete

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...