May 31, 2013

Sixteen Years

We are currently watching more severe weather develop yet again so I thought I'd use my nervous energy to do a little blog post.

Sixteen years ago today I said "I do" to the love of my life.

Wedding Photo_2 Wedding Photo_1 Wedding Photo_3

We have weathered many, many storms throughout our marriage including 2 natural disasters, the loss of a parent and infertility. Everything we have faced we have faced together and it has only made us stronger.

I can't wait to see what the future holds for us as we recover hand in hand from this latest storm.

Happy anniversary, honey! I love you!

 

3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! 16 years wow! That's awesome! Praying for you all as I've been on the phone with my family and have heard all the crazy weather. Also, I know you've been nuts but I sent you an email- please let me know if you all need anything. My sister and Mom have been getting tons of donations and would love to help you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you guys had a wonderful anniversary!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversity! Hope you had a great day. I am still praying for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...