May 15, 2013

May Meal Plan: Weeks 3 & 4

Bi-Monthly Meal Planning

Hi! I'm a little behind this week due to our vacation and a lack of planning ahead on my part. I'm hoping to get caught up today.

I did pretty good on our vacation and only gained 1 lb. We did A LOT of walking though so I think that helped.

Now that we are back home, I've decided we are going to eat a little better so there's a lot more chicken in our menu this go round.

Sunday:  Vacation
Monday:  Fish Sticks / MacNCheese / Corn
Tuesday:  Grilled Roasted Garlic Chicken / Garlic Mashed Potatoes / Sautéed Zucchini
Wednesday:  Spanish Skillet Supper
Thursday:  Baked Parmesan Chicken w/marinara & spaghetti
Friday:  Grilled Ground Chicken Burgers / Sweet Potato Fries
Saturday:  Rock Star Hubby's Birthday! Eating Out

Sunday:  Pot Roast / Peas & Carrots / Mashed Potatoes
Monday:  Southwestern Chopped Salad
Tuesday:  Grilled BBQ Chicken / Baked Potato / Green Beans
Wednesday:  Taco Salad
Thursday:  BBQ Brisket Sandwiches / Fried Okra
Friday:  Beef Fajitas / Black Beans / Chips & Queso
Saturday:  Grilled Chicken Teriyaki kabobs / Fried Rice

Hope everyone has had a good week so far!

Cursif Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...