April 17, 2013

Wordless Wednesday Randoms

Thank you for the compliments on the girls dresses yesterday. Some asked where I got them…my mom found them at Kohl's. The brand is Bonnie Baby.

We had some severe weather with tornado potential this evening which kept me from finishing my Wednesday Randoms so I give you Wordless Wednesday Randoms Weather Edition (Pictures from this week's crazy weather from an ice storm to severe weather & tornados).

Ice Storm….

April-2013-Ice-Storm-Pine-T
April-2013-Ice-Storm-Red-Bu

Thunderstorm…

April-2013-ThunderstormApril-2013-Thunderstorm-CloApril-2013-Thunderstorm-Flu

Cursif Signature

1 comment:

  1. You have had some crazy weather! I hope it's now warm and sunny!

    ReplyDelete

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...