April 24, 2013

Wednesday Randoms

I had intended on doing a weekend recap post and never did. These first few randoms are a recap.

  • James went on a fishing trip so I was flying solo this past weekend. It was going ok until I thought Tens was sick. Friday night we went to eat with my sister and then we took the kids to Petco for some free entertainment…for the kids, not us.

  • Saturday morning I woke up bright and early to the sounds of coughing/throwing up. Tens had thrown up in her bed. She threw up one more time after that. Having sick kids while James was away was NOT on my agenda for the weekend. We hung out at home that day. Thankfully, I think maybe something we had the night before didn't agree with her. She never ran fever and hadn't thrown up since about 10 that morning. I'm hoping we're done with sickness.

  • Sunday we had a birthday party to attend. It was at a park and the girls had a blast. Tillie went down the slides a million times. She wanted to go down the giant twisty slide (we're talking at least two stories) but there were too many big kids up there and I didn't want to go up there with her. She went down the small twisty slide a couple of times. Both times she ended up going down sideways and bonking her head. Despite her desire to continue going down that slide, I downgraded her to the straight slides.
    Park Slide Tillie Park Swing Tensley

 

  • I have discovered a couple local restaurants that have quickly become some of my favorites. One is a little Italian place and the other has awesome burgers. We're talking yummy greasy hamburgers with options such as buffalo & turkey for the patties. They also have hand cut French fries, including sweet potato fries, with a variety of dipping sauces. I love discovering new to me local businesses.
    01 24 13_1870

  • I've decided to start trying to work during the girls' nap time. I started last week and so far it hasn't worked out so well. There's been critters in my laundry room, toddlers that won't nap…things that always come up during naptime. I'm going to keep trying because surely it will work out eventually, right?

  • Speaking of work…I went through all my printable parties and made a list of sets that I need to complete and get listed in my shop. I was completely shocked at how many printable parties I have that haven't made it to my shop! If you're looking for anything, let me know because I just might have it!

  • We're taking a little vacation next month and I can't be more excited! We're not going far but it's a vacation non the less. I haven't had a vacation in 2 years! We've planned activities mainly for the girls but I'm looking forward them as well.

Cursif Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...