April 10, 2013

Wednesday Randoms

  • I feel like I've had a whirlwind of a week already and it's only Wednesday!

  • I took the girls to the park last Friday when it was still warm*ish outside. I stopped by Sonic and got them their first slushes. They had a blast on the slides….especially Tillie who went down the tall spiral slide a million times. When it was time to go home, I had to take her kicking and screaming. If it ever warms up, we'll definitely be making more trips to the park.
    Tensley Slide Tillie Sprial Slide

  • Monday I spent all day cleaning and doing laundry. We had an out of town funeral yesterday so I wanted to have the house picked up knowing that it would be trashed once we got home & unloaded. I'm working on unpacking today.

  • When we got home yesterday evening, the girls had a chance to play before bed time. They were being cute. This was them sitting on my lap/legs and being silly.
    Silly Lap Sitters

  • As I type this, I'm looking out the window and its raining, sleeting, thundering and lightning. Apparently, it's snowing too. The ice is building up on the trees and the lights have been flickering all morning. What is up with this crazy weather?! I want sunshine and warmth!
    April 2013 Ice Storm

  • I paid off all 3 of our credit cards today! It feels amazing! Now to just get my school loan paid off. Feels like I've been paying on it my whole adult life!

  • The dresses the girls were wearing in the pictures I posted on IG yesterday were from The Children's Place. They were a last minute purchase because we left their dresses for the funeral at home. Big time fail. Thankfully, I only paid $22 total for both dresses! I found them on a clearance rack. They were 50% off the already reduced price and then I had a 20% off coupon. I was pretty excited about getting a great deal since it was a must have last minute purchase.
    Miss Priss Miss Sassy

Cursif Signature

3 comments:

  1. oh those dresses! forget the dresses- the girls are so big! how did that even happen? i wish we could send you some heat. it looks like we skipped right over Spring this week and are full throttle moving into summer.. hopefully it cools down a touch this weekend. it's freaking hot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the weeks are flying by at an alarming rate here!!!

    I really wish it would warm up for y'all! Sending sunshine your way as we expect tornadoes tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on paying off the cards! That's awesome!
    I hope it warms up soon for you!

    ReplyDelete

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...