April 5, 2013

Top 5 Pin worthy Posts

After two days the non-stop rain has finally moved on and believe it or not, the sun is actually out. I'm looking outside and don't see a single cloud. Halleluiah! Can I get an "Amen"?

So now that the sun is out today, guess what I did? A whole lot of nothing. Well…ok, I spent most of the day on the computer but didn't really accomplish anything. I just had no motivation to do anything else…especially chores.

I was on Pinterest for a while…just clicking around looking for something that might give me some inspiration or motivation. It didn't work. I did, however, discover stats for my pins. That was the highlight of my day! Sad, I know. Anywho, I thought I'd just share what has been my most popular posts according to Pinterest.

1. Ironically, the most pinned post is "What Pinterest has Taught Me".

2. The next most popular post is one of my meal plan posts, "What's for Dinner?". I'm not completely sure what made people pin this post but I have a suspicion it was the picture. ;)

3.  This next post, "A Very Merry 1st Birthday!!" is one of my favorites because it's the recap of TnT's first birthday! If you haven't already, you'll want to see this picture filled post because I won't be doing any more parties quite like this one. It was way to much work. Haha!

4. The Colors & Sorting post was my attempt at working with the girls developmental milestones. I had intended to continue various activities and post about them but I can't seem to get the little Tasmanian devils to sit still long enough.

5. Honestly, I thought some of my recipes would have been some of the top pins because they tend to pop up a lot in my blog stats. The one that made it onto this list was the "Maple and Brown Sugar Oatmeal Mix".



Cursif Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...