April 16, 2013

Toddler Tuesday: Easter Pics

I realized today that I hadn't posted any Easter pics. We had a pretty low key Easter at my parents house. We just had lunch and let the kids play.

I tried to get pictures of the girls but they weren't too cooperative. Here are a few…

Easter 2013 TnT

This is the best I can get of these two together. They don't like to sit still very long and getting both girls to lok at the camera at the same time is pretty much impossible.

Easter 2013 Tens Easter 2013 Tillie

This is the best I could get in their full Easter attire. Those legs you see in the background? They're my sister's…if she's around, her legs are always in the background of my shots. She makes a horrible photography assistant. LOL!

Easter 2013 Tens Close Up

I rarely ever get a chance to get good shots of Tensley. That girl is always on the move. I have several shots like this one but this is one of my faves.

I didn't really get any more of Tillie because she, unlike her sister, took a pretty good nap so she wasn't around when I had my camera out. That's ok though because I have lots more pictures of her than I do Tensley. :)

Cursif Signature

2 comments:

  1. Where did you get the girls dresses? They would be perfect for a Minnie Mouse party we are having:) Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...