April 3, 2013

Rainy Day Randoms

  • It's been raining for 2 days and I'm already over it. It's also very cold…like in the 30's. I thought it was Spring??

 

  • I've been doing laundry today. Somehow I let it get backed up. Hubs has so much that I literally had to sort his by color so instead of colors, darks & whites I have blues, greys, reds, blacks and whites. One of these days I'll learn my lesson.

 

  • I seem to be failing at my One Little Word and my Organizational goals. Actually, I was rocking the Organizational goals for a while. I managed to get my office clean and mostly organized. I kept waiting to blog about it because I have a couple of drawers, a cabinet to organize, and then I needed to take pictures. Now it's a mess again but not with office stuff…it's filled with toys that have been taken away from the girls. The laundry room got cleaned out and semi organized on a whim last week.

Tillie-Smiles

  • Tillie has FINALLY started saying "mom". It's really cute but it's already starting to get annoying. Anytime Tensley does something she doesn't like or if she want's a snack it's, "mooom, momm, momm"

 

  • I started this post around 3pm. It's now after 6pm. The toddlers are tired of the rain too. Hello tantrums!

photo (24)

  • Since discovering Crystal Light Peach Bellini, my water intake as increased quite a bit. I'm a sucker for anything peach and this stuff is yummy!

  • Between Valentine's day and Easter, we have more candy than I'd ever be able to eat. In fact, I haven't eaten much of it at all. I'm sitting here looking at a bowl full of bite size candy bars and it's still 3/4 full.

 

Hope everyone has had a good week so far!

Cursif Signature

1 comment:

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...