April 6, 2013

Oh, Saturday

Actually, this day has been one I'd like to forget.

It's been a day full of whining, oh the whining, and temper tantrums, oh the temper tantrums. It's been a day full of, "mom, mom, mom" and getting up a thousand times to fulfill a need or want. It's been quite a day.

I have not been my best today either. I may have even whined a little and thrown a temper tantrum myself.

We have days like this from time to time and at the end of the day, when the girls are sleeping soundly in their beds, I always wish I could have done something to make the day go a little different. Should I have cuddled them a little more? Should I have played with them just a few minutes longer? And then I remind myself that we all have bad days, even the littles, and that's ok. It would just be nice if we all didn't have our bad days at the same time.

And as I'm typing this I just got a text that a family member has passed. I think it's time for me to go to bed.

Tomorrow is a new day.

Cursif Signature

 

2 comments:

  1. So sorry you had such a rough day :( hoping you have a better week! Hang in there girl! These twins like to team up!

    ReplyDelete

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...