April 15, 2013

Menu Plan Monday: April 14-27

It's been a while since I've posted a meal plan. It's been a while since I've actually used a meal plan! Thankfully, I had enough groceries to come up with meals for almost a month! We did eat out a little more than usual and I did end up buying stuff for snacks and then of course the essentials…milk, eggs, etc.

In order to save even more money on groceries, I had been trying to stick to a handful of recipes but I think I'm getting a little bored. My next meal plan will definitely have a new recipe or two.

Bi-Monthly Meal Planning

April Meal Plan Weeks 3 & 4

Sunday:  Chicken Quesadillas / Black Beans
Monday:  Lasagna / Green Beans / Garlic Toast
Tuesday:  Chicken Enchilada Casserole / Corn
Wednesday:  Dirty Rice / Garlic Toast
Thursday:  Stroganoff / Peas
Friday:  Open
Saturday:  Open

Sunday:  Open
Monday:  Beef Enchiladas / Refried Black Beans / Rice / Chips & Queso
Tuesday:  BBQ Chicken Sliders / Sweet Potato Fries
Wednesday:  Taco Ring & all the fixins
ThursdayBacon Ranch Chicken / Peas
Friday:  Grilled Hamburgers / Chips & Dip
Saturday:  Open

James is fishing this weekend so that's why I've left those days open…I don't plan on cooking big meals. We'll probably have something quick and easy like sandwiches or leftovers.

Linking up with this week over at In No Simple Language for Menu Monday.

Cursif Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...