April 22, 2013

Dresses & a Discount!

Easter 2013 Tens Easter 2013 Tillie

Remember the girls' Easter dresses I posted about last week? I have had a lot of comments and questions as to where I got them.

Well…my mom purchased them at Kohl's and guess what! They are on sale right now for $17.60 (originally $44!) and you can get them HERE. But wait! Before you click that link, I have also been given an exclusive discount for an extra 10% off (that would make them less than $16!!!)! Use code BLOGS10 for the discount. (Discount can be used for any purchase on Kohl's.com through May 10th and can be stacked with one other code.)

There are also many other adorable toddler dresses on Kohl's.com that are marked down. You can check them out HERE!

Cursif Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...