March 27, 2013

Wednesday Randoms

I am sooooo glad to be back to our normal routine this week. I have the house put back to normal for the most part. Still doing laundry though. It never ends.

The girls and I are back to walking. Actually, they ride, I walk. I prefer not to run…chasing them in two different directions. It’s just easier that they ride…especially since we walk at the mall.

I’m not sure how but I’ve managed to lose a total of 12 lbs in the last year. I’ve lost about 8 since I’ve been walking. I’d like to lose 5 more and start toning up.

Walking at the mall can be kind of dangerous. For weeks Bath & Body has been burning their Market Peach Candle and it smells sooooo good! Today I just couldn’t resist any longer. They had their Wallflowers and oils on sale so of course I had to buy some. Now my house smells like yummy peaches. Mmmmmmm.

Market Peach Wallflowers Fragrance Bulb - Slatkin & Co. - Bath & Body Works

I have so many posts I want to do but I need to take pictures! I need to get my act together. This week. I’m going to get them done this week.

After not leaving the house for 6 days I got to go out on Saturday night to celebrate a good friend’s birthday. It had been so long since I had dressed up I had trouble figuring out what to wear. You should have seen the piles of clothes I tried on before actually decided on an outfit. It doesn’t help that most of my jeans/pants are now too big and my shirts are all t-shirts.

Dressed up

In doing all the laundry from our week of sickies one of the girls’ brand new, never been worn shirts got ruined when it was washed in warm water. Color from another item bled onto it. The shirt was from Old Navy and thanks to their Snap Appy App, I was able to get a replacement for free!

Sunday we went to see Oz: the Great and Powerful. I had high hopes but was sadly disappointed. It had so much potential but didn’t quite meet my expectations. My favorite part was the opening credits.

So that’s about my week in a nutshell. It’s been good to actually be out of the house!

Cursif Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...