March 5, 2013

Today I…

Today I walked over 2 miles pushing the girls in their stroller. Buh-Bye flab!

Today I was able to grocery shop in peace thanks to my mom who watched the girls for a few hours. I paid $20 for $70 worth of groceries, by the way.

Today I cleaned the kitchen….twice. This is big for me as I haven’t done much in the way of house work for oh about 2 weeks.

Today I didn’t shed a tear over our negative pregnancy test…ok, I almost did but I managed to pull myself together.

Today I was able to see itty bitty babies and not be sad.

Today I kissed on my girls all day. Ok, that’s nothing new…I do that every day. Just when I think I couldn’t love them any more than I already do….

Today I completed my top 3 tasks on my to-do list.

Today I made a killer batch of homemade chocolate chip granola bars. Tomorrow I’m making breakfast burritos to freeze so I’ll have a quick & easy breakfast for my walking days.

Today I had a good day.

Cursif Signature

1 comment:

  1. I am glad it was a good day! I saw those granola bars on IG and thought yummmmmmmm!

    ReplyDelete

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...