March 29, 2013

Spring & Summer Wardrobe

Now that I’ve lost some weight I’ve decided that I need some new clothes. I’ve been a little hesitant to shop because I seem to be in between sizes so instead, I’ve been looking at Pinterest and Polyvore for some inspiration.

My style is very simple and comfy. I like the look of a lot of the trendy collections but I never can seem to pull it off. Mainly because my body has curves…I have hips and a little junk in my trunk. I also have a little pudge in the tummy…I’ve always had it no matter how active I am.

I have a lot of t-shirts so I’m thinking I just need to expand my accessory collection. I like these t-shirt looks. They’re all pretty much the same but the accessories, in my opinion, make the outfit.

  

If I wanted to dress up a little for a girls’ night out or maybe a date with hubby, I would like to wear something like this. Still very casual but dressed up a little.

When it gets really warm I have, in the last couple of years, started wearing skirts and dresses some. Again, I prefer comfortable and casual.

           

So these are some looks I’ll be watching for when I actually do decide to go shopping for a new wardrobe.

What’s your style for this Spring/Summer?

Cursif Signature

1 comment:

  1. Love all of these--all things I would wear. I am such a jeans and tshirt girl!

    ReplyDelete

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...