March 23, 2013

New & Improved

I think….hope we are all on the mend around here. Tensley is still having some issues but seems like overall she may be getting better. This virus, or whatever it was, has been the worst I’ve ever seen in my girls even worse than when they had RSV! All I know is that they better be getting better because this momma has not left the house since last Saturday and I am having some major cabin fever!

Thursday night was a probably the first good night we had this week. I went to bed at 9pm…right after we put the girls to bed, and we all slept all night! In fact, I got 11 hours of sleep! I can’t remember the last time I got that much sleep.

Since I’ve been stuck at home, I’ve have a lot of time to sit down and play on the computer so I thought I’d share what I’ve done here on the good ol’ blog.

New&Improved

Did you notice the new banner? I whipped that up to have a more Spring time look. It’s nothing fancy but I like it.

I was really bummed to see that Google Reader is going away. I looked at a couple others that people have been talking about and I decided on Bloglovin’. I think I’m really going to like it. I’ve even started adding new blogs so if you have a blog, leave me a link and I’ll add it to my list!

I’ve renamed my Party Printables Page to Shop Party Printables. It seemed more fitting since it’s all about how to purchase my printables.

Speaking of printables, I finally added all my free printables to my Free Printables page! How excited are YOU? :) I separated everything out by type. The current printables available are from printables from my Tutorials, Art Prints, Organization printables and Photo Props. I definitely plan to add more in the near future. I actually have a fun Spring banner I’ll be adding sometime in the next week.

I’ve also updated my PR/Sponsor page. If you or anyone you know would be interested in purchasing a very inexpensive ad space or would like for me to review a product, I would be more than happy to promote your business! Please check out my sponsor page for details.

Cursif Signature

 

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad the girls are on the mend! Hope you get out of that house soon!! We have 8 inches of snow so ill be indoors!!

    I blog over at www.rcolbertreport.com

    -crystal

    ReplyDelete

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...