March 10, 2013

March Meal Plan

I seem to keep getting behind on posting my meal plans…posting them a week late.

Bi-Monthly Meal Planning

I’ve been moving more and more toward easy & quick meals. I’m tired of being in the kitchen right now so I think that will be the trend with the warmer weather coming soon…I hope.

March Meal Plan Weeks 1 & 2

Sunday: Fish Sticks / Mac & Cheese / Corn
Monday:  Loaded Baked Potatoes (w/BBQ Brisket)
Tuesday:  Chicken Fried Rice
Wednesday:  Cheese & Black Bean Quesadillas
Thursday:  Biscuit Pizzas / Fruit
Friday:  Indian Tacos
Saturday:  Grilled Cheese / Tomato Soup

Sunday:  Chicken Cacciatore (Freezer Meal)
Monday:  Cheeseburger Helper / Peas
Tuesday:  BBQ Chicken Sandwiches / Sweet Potato Fries
Wednesday:  Scrambled Egg Sandwiches
Thursday:  Chicken Nuggets / Mashed Potatoes / Corn
Friday:  Pizza
Saturday:  Open / Date Night

 

These meals have made things so much easier especially since I have been in no mood to cook. They are also easy enough that hubs can cook if I refuse to enter the kitchen. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...