March 9, 2013

Life Right Now

This has been a long week. I think it’s the first week since I had the girls that seemed to just creep. James and I were talking about last Thursday and it seemed like it was weeks ago.

Life right now is actually pretty boring. I guess that’s why I don’t blog about our every day very often. It’s just not that exciting. LOL

My double jogger arrived yesterday. We ordered it last weekend. I can’t wait to take it for a real test drive! The girls made me push them around the living room. They seem to like it and I think they’ll be happier being side by side so they can see each other and I think I’ll like it because it will be easier to push & navigate.

Speaking of walking. I feel like I should have more energy with all this exercise I’m getting but it just doesn’t seem to be happening. I need more energy. I don’t think it’s normal to want to go to bed before 7pm every night. I’m really hoping I’m still dealing with hormones and will get at least a little more energy back soon.

The girls have really been testing me this week. Oh have they been testing me. Don’t get me wrong, they are really fun right now but the throwing food and sippy cups climbing up and splatting themselves against the flat screen TV making a huge mess of their toys emptying out every cabinet, container and drawer they can get open part of toddlerhood is exhausting and I’m ready to be done with this little phase.

Fence-ClimbersTable-Climber
Tag-Team-ClimbersTV-Climber 
Double-Jogger

Cursif Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...