March 11, 2013

Come on Spring!

Red Bud

Our weather is supposed to warm up this week. I hope it continues to warm up and that we are done with cold spells. I am so ready for Spring! I’m ready to see our Red Buds and Bradford Pears bloom. I’m ready to hear the birds chirping and to see the Blue Jay couple that shows up in our backyard every year.

I’m ready to take the girls to the park and play outside and break out the bubble gun. They need to run free…they’re starting to get bored with being inside.

Storm Clouds

The only downside to Spring in my part of the country are the storms. The tornadoes, specifically. I’ve never been a fan of them…especially after loosing our house to one just a couple years after James and I had been married. Now that I have children, I am terrified that a storm will come through when I’m home alone with the girls and I’ll have to figure out how to get all three of us to the storm shelter…that’s outside….in the backyard…with very steep steps that toddlers aren’t able to get down by themselves.

Not a fan. Not. At. All.

Hopefully, the storms won’t be so bad this year and I won’t have to worry about it until next year.

Regardless, I’m ready for spring!

**The pictures in this post were taken by yours truly a couple of years ago. I really need to get my camera out more.

Cursif Signature

 

3 comments:

  1. I am ready for Spring too! Feels like its here with the time change- I love it staying light later. Those pics are awesome!! They look like professional pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree. It was 38 here this morning. Blech. We get tornadoes in the Spring here too and I do not look forward to it at all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm ready for Spring, too. It was 70 degrees on Sunday, and it snowed last night! Boo!
    Tornadoes terrify me. The last one that came through our area was in 1985!

    ReplyDelete

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...