March 22, 2013

Chalkboard Invite

The chalkboard look is all the rage these days. I’ve been a fan but hadn’t yet designed anything using the look until this week.

My sister texted me a pic of some stationary she was going to use to print on for her hubby’s birthday but worried that it looked too girly. I told her I could whip something up for her and when she said, “I need it today” I got to work. Not too long after I came up with this….

Chalkboard-Invite

It’s nothing fancy but it works well for any event. I was pretty happy with the way it turned out. I see more chalkboard items showing up in the shop in the near future.

Cursif Signature

1 comment:

  1. Super cute! You are so talented! I'm obsessed with all things chalkboard now too. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...