March 17, 2013

A Sleepless Night & A Meal Plan

A birthday party.

A cancelled date night.

A sick toddler.

A sleepless night.

This weekend has been a rough one.

My house is a total disaster. There is laundry all over my dining room table and my kitchen can’t seem to stay clean. The sick toddler decided to get really sick at 1 a.m. this morning….just minutes after my head hit the pillow. That’s how it works for all mom’s, right? Rock star hubby (I think I’m going to start calling him that here on the blog) and I didn’t get to go to sleep until sometime around 5am.

The further away we get from infancy, the more painful the sleepless nights become.

Rock star hubby seemed to handle the sleeplessness much better than I did. He did all the “sick” laundry…jammies, sheets, etc. and cleaned & disinfected the rest while I snuggled the sick toddler.

I got a little nap today. I felt better when I woke up but am still pretty tired and have a sinus/no sleep headache hangover.

I finally had a chance to sit down this evening to make our bi-monthly meal plan. I’m continuing with easy meals…I think in my current state it only makes sense. The other good thing about these easy meals is that they are cheap.

Bi-Monthly Meal Planning

This meal plan is for March 17-30.

  • Sunday:  Lasagna / Crescent Rolls / Fruit
  • Monday:  Taco Ring / Spanish Rice / Corn
  • Tuesday:  Chicken Nuggets / Mashed Potatoes / Corn
  • Wednesday:  Waffles / Bacon / Fruit
  • Thursday:  Sandwiches
  • Friday:  Frozen Pizzas
  • Saturday:  Chicken Quesadillas / Queso
  • Sunday:  Spaghetti / Green Beans / Rolls
  • Monday:  Grilled Chicken Salad
  • Tuesday:  Hot Dogs / Chips
  • Wednesday:  Fish Sticks / MacNCheese / Corn
  • Thursday:  French Toast / Fruit
  • Friday:  Nacho Pasta / Black Beans
  • Saturday:  Open

Cursif Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...