February 4, 2013

What Ifs Ands or Buts

I had an appointment at my RE’s office for blood work this morning. As I was sitting in the waiting room, I started thinking about it all and what this next step in our lives means. I feel like so much is up in the air right now. So many thoughts and what if’s going through my head. It’s all pretty minor stuff…just thoughts that have been swirling around in my head lately.

When we started this FET process, we were asked how we felt about having twins again. That question phased neither James or myself. We figure we’ve done it once we could do it again. I even got excited about the thought of having two more. Then I started thinking ok, we probably won’t have twins again so I started thinking about just one and how different it would be.

Today, the realization hit me that it’s totally possible that we won’t get pregnant this round. That thought made me a little sad. Even though I’ll be sad, I’m totally thankful for the 2 little miracles I already have. We were beyond blessed with those two.

I’ve also been thinking about where we are going to put more babies. Our only other bedroom is currently my craft room. Everything in that room will have to be purged and/or moved. When/if we move it, I’ll have to figure out how to fit it into the man cave b/c that’s the only other place any of it would fit.

Since I’ve recently started walking, I have quickly decided that I need a jogging stroller. After researching and actually going out to look for one and turning up empty handed, I decided to keep pushing the bus (burns more calories, right?) and wait to see if I’m going to need a triple jogger…or something even bigger. =/

So those are just a few things that have been swirling through my brain lately.

Oh, and the blood work came back this afternoon. Everything was good and we are still on track with our new schedule! Transfer day in 2 weeks!

Cursif Signature

 

1 comment:

  1. Best of luck to you!
    I have a friend that has 2 sets of twins, just 2 years apart. The 4 girls are so close!

    ReplyDelete

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...