February 6, 2013

Weight Loss, Organizing & Saving Money

My head is so full right now! It almost feels like it’s spinning!

I did it! I’m down to my pre-pregnancy weight…just in time to get pregnant again. ;P Ideally, I’d like to be 10 lbs lighter than now but that’ll have to wait until we’re done with babies. These pictures are a little over a year apart so it took me a while but I’m just glad to actually see a difference! The pics of me in the light blue tank are from December 2011 and the turquoise tank are from this month (February 2013)

10 31 11_2100photo 1 (10)  10 31 11_2101photo 2 (9)

Speaking of babies…errr toddlers…Tillie did the cutest thing the other day. We were at the mall eating at CFA & Tillie suddenly started saying, with a huge grin on her face, “I did it! I did it!” Finally I asked, “what did you do Tillie?” She kept looking down so I looked to see what she was looking at and she had buckled herself into her high chair all by herself! Smart little stinker.

photo 1 (11)

Please tell me I’m not the only one with mostly blurry toddler pics!

I had a good couponing trip this week. I spent $45 on this plus more!

photo 2 (10)

What I purchased…

  • 4 Boxes Club Cracker Minis
  • 3 Boxes Wheat Thins
  • 2 Packages of Hefty Cups
  • 2 Packages of Hefty Plates
  • 2 Jars of Pace Picante Sauce
  • 3 Boxes of 45ct Hefty Trash Bags
  • 2 375ct Q-Tips
  • 1 Envelope of McCormick’s Taco Seasoning
  • 2 2 Liters of Dr. Pepper (Pd $0.11 w/purchase of Red Baron Pizza)
  • 2 Red Baron Pizzas (not pictured)
  • 2 bags Kraft Shredded Cheese (not pictured)
  • 2 16oz containers of Highland Sour Cream (not pictured)
  • 18ct Eggland’s Best Eggs (not pictured)
  • 1 lb Land O Lakes Lunch Meat (not pictured)

 
I’m anxious to post the results of my office clean up & organization but it’s not quite done yet. I have just a few finishing touches. It looks great though and I no longer get stressed when I walk in there.

The girls are OBSESSED with shoes lately. I bought them some flip flops from Old Navy this week and when we got home they found them and insisted I put them on. I think they either hurt Tensley’s feet or she didn’t like the part between her toes because she started fussing and trying to get them off then when I took them off she just lost it! So I then tried to put them back on and she cried again. Ugh. Toddlers.

By the way, I got the girls flip flops for next to nothing thanks to my Snap Appy App.

If you missed my coupon series, you can find it and all my coupon/savings post here. I also have it up in my menu header under Not So Extreme Couponing.

Cursif Signature

1 comment:

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...