February 20, 2013

Wednesday Randoms

I am officially off bed rest today! I am still supposed to take it easy as in no heavy lifting (sorry girls) and no strenuous activity, like cleaning….DARN! ;)

I woke up this morning to this…
photo 2 (11)

It’s all gone now but round 2 is supposed to arrive tonight…mainly rain & sleet though. Ugh.

I’m starting to transition to my iced coffee but with this snow, it’s cold here today and making me want some hot coffee!

I attempted to make the girls a cardboard slide off the couch today. Tillie got the concept but Tens kept trying to climb up it making it collapse. I immediately ordered a Little Tikes slide during their nap time. They LOVE to slide.

I got the cutest cookie arrangement from a dear friend yesterday. I don’t get deliveries like this very often so it feels like Christmas when I do :). I still haven’t eaten the cookies…they’re just too cute!
photo 1 (12)

So if I am indeed pregnant, My due date would be first of November. What? I couldn’t help myself!

These two are making “taking it easy” very difficult. If I get a BFP next week, pregnancy is going to be interesting this go round.
photo 3 (12)

I’ve been gathering ideas on how to integrate my craft room into the man cave. I have one wall that I can do shelving on and I LOVE this…

 

This week has been going by pretty fast. I hope the next week goes by just as fast!

Cursif Signature

1 comment:

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...