February 2, 2013

Saturday Savings: Weekend Deals

I promise I’m not going to be posting deals and sales all the time. That is not the direction I want to take this blog. I’ve actually had posts planned this week but time did not allow me to get to them. I promise I will get back to regular posting soon! Hopefully this coming week!

I am currently seeking sponsors and would love to promote and feature your business or blog. If interested, I have VERY reasonable rates. Just click on the little banner to the right for details.

Here are the deals that have come in my inbox this week:

Today only, online only, save 25% at Old Navy. There are still some good items left in their clearance sections. This would be a great time to stock up for your kiddos for next year! Use code GAMEDAY at checkout.

logo2

Persnickety Prints is having a Super Bowl sale with Free shipping and 25% off 12x12 prints (quantities limited). Use code super47 at checkout.

223808_Melissa & Doug-Leading Designer of Education Toys! MelissaAndDoug.com! Click Here!

Melissa & Doug has a sale going on this weekend only. They have a Free Alphabet Mat with Erasable Crayons with purchase of $35 or more and Free Personalization on All Valentine’s Day Toys.

126905_Diapers.com Brand Logo

Diapers.com has 2 deals going on right now for first time customers.
You can get $10 off a case of diapers on your first order. Use Code BABY7AFF
There’s also 10% off almost everything else on your first order. Use Code BABY7GAN
*Some exclusions apply. Expires 2/28/13

Here is my favorite Plum District Deal.
Pink Petunia Boutique - $15 for $30 Worth of Stylish Girls' Clothing & Accessories

So that’s the best of the deals from my inbox!

Happy Savings!

Cursif Signature



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...