February 15, 2013

FET Update

Just thought I’d give a quick update on our FET cycle. I had an appointment this past Monday to check everything and it went great! We are on schedule for the transfer on Monday.

I started antibiotics and the dreaded progesterone shots Wednesday night. Have I mentioned how not fun they are?

The transfer is in the afternoon on Monday and I’ll have “bed rest” for the rest of the day. I will also be taking it easy as requested by my wonderful hubby on Tuesday (he took off both days).

We, of course won’t know anything right away so I’ll update on the results as soon as we are ready.

Cursif Signature

 

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited for you! Praying for a successful transfer and maybe another set of twins. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...